S’enregistrer  FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  Connexion 
[HD]$Dream High 2

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet    Index du Forum » Track Mania » Sons et musiques
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aussben
Invité

Masculin
Je possède: TMO

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 19:55 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HD]$Dream High 2 Répondre en citant

Dream High 2, the gambler 2014 avi

10cf746e54
misafir May 31 2012 4:20 pm dream high 2.uuhm.i hated jb.he left rian because he's promised his dad and.he didn't keep his promise and he wasn't loyal to rian.at least,i wish rian&yoo jin loved us but it's also indeterminate so i did't like dream high 2 very much sweetyDH May 28 2012 10:06 pm i have watch both dream high 1 and 2. love dream high Mar 18 2011 2:39 am The episodes from season 1 are v.good except for the last one. However, the story can be accepted as I enjoyed watching this - there is funny/inspiring moments. He overhears the conversation between Jin Yoo-Jin and Shin Hae-Sung. That's why I was disappointed with how they developed Yoojin's character because I was personally attached to his character and his problems. Upgrade Now Keep Watching Home Musicals Dream High 2 Episode 1 Dream High 2 Episode 1 Episode 2 Episode 3 Episode 4 Episode 5 More Episodes Replay You may also enjoy Episode 2 will start in 9 seconds You are watching Dream High 2 - Ep 1 And now, a moment of silence for all the ads DramaFever Premium kills every day. But it also was good. Kang SoRa did a great job and so did JB and the others.

soulevans16 Jun 10 2011 11:23 am Uhm, last thing in my mind. And I love Mark too even if he is in this drama for a min;-) wien May 27 2015 12:41 pm rewatch dream high 1 & 2, i feel bad for dream high 2. I love Jiyeon & Jinwoo. I was expecting for a continuation of the story . Meanwhile, Shin Hye Sung, who has her own set of musical skills, clashes with bad-boy Jin Yoo Jin, who dreams of becoming a rock star. Part 3: No. However after about eight episodes or so I stopped feeling excited about new episodes coming out. Lee Kang-Chul, the president of OZ Entertainment, tells JB that because of their performance the other night, Eden and idol girl group HershE are now banned from the TV station. SM has a lot of interesting trainees from China like Victoria Sung(FX), Fei (Miss A) and Tao(EXO- . Please verify that you are at least 18 years old to continue watching.

first time indianbefore i go to sleep 1080the haunting ofparks and recreation 1080pmodern family s06e17 "720p"the secret service nlray donovan s02e11girls aloud liveman search for meaningmahjong games pc

Jeu 2 Juin - 19:55 (2016)
Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 19:55 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Jeu 2 Juin - 19:55 (2016)

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation